CamStudio Pro does that easier and quicker than any program I've tried.
But it turns out that the same tools that make it easy to publish the videos for traffic generating purposes are the same tools that make it easy to deliver the training videos. I would have been happy emailing the videos to my customers, but publishing them to my website and then sending the links to them in an email message is so much more efficient.
CamStudio Pro is the best video screen capture alternative to Camtasia, especially if you're on a budget. This video screen capture program only costs $29.95 compared to $299 for Camtasia. Its streaming video capture software quality is only slightly different from Camtasia. Yes, there are a few limitations but I show you how to get around them using free tools. Overall, if you're just looking for basic webcam video capture software at an affordable price, go to CamStudio Pro.

No comments:
Post a Comment